Learn more about the
diagnosis process &
what it means for you
Patient Experience With TEPEZZA
Introduction to Graves’ and Thyroid Eye Disease
What are some examples of TED Centers of Excellence?
- Scheie Eye Institute TED program
- Thyroid Eye Disease Center at the Kellogg Eye Center
- Center for Thyroid Eye Disease and Orbital Surgery at Massachusetts Eye and Ear
- Wilmer Eye Institute at the Johns Hopkins Hospital
- University of California San Diego Shiley Eye Institute
- Centers of Excellence: HCP perspective
When to Consider Diagnosis of TED?
What Tests are Used to Diagnose Thyroid Eye Disease?
How can Early Diagnosis Help me?
- Active vs Inactive Thyroid Eye Disease
- TEAMeD-5: Improving Outcomes in Thyroid Eye Disease
- Prevention of Graves’ Orbitopathy: Early Diagnosis of Thyroid-Associated Orbitopathy in Graves’ Disease
- Staying Ahead of the Damage With Early Diagnosis
- Catching Thyroid Eye Disease (TED) Early can Make a big Difference
What are my Chances of Developing TED?
What is the Link Between Graves’ Disease (GD) and Thyroid Eye Disease (TED)?
How Does TED Present Clinically?
- General Clinical Presentation
- Clinical Features - VISA Classification
- Clinical Presentation & Diagnosis (pg. 645-646)
- Dry Eyes in Patients With TED
- The Physical Damage of TED is Devastating
- Are Your dry Eyes a Sign of Thyroid Problem?
- Thyroid Eye Disease: Symptoms and Presentation
- Anatomical Pictures of Normal vs. Graves’ Eye Muscles
What About TED in Children?
As a Healthcare Professional, What is the General Approach to Diagnosing TED?
Does This Mean I Have TED?
How do Healthcare Providers Make a Differential Diagnosis for TED?
Are There any Tools Available to Help Healthcare Professionals Diagnose TED?
What are the Chances of Missed Diagnosis of TED?
What Else can I be Diagnosed With if I Have TED or Graves’ Disease?
How is TED Treated?
What Questions Should I ask my Healthcare Team?
Who Should I Contact for TED?
Recent Developments and Advancements in the Treatment of TED
Can I do Anything to Prevent TED From Getting Worse?
What are the Chances of Recurrence of Thyroid Eye Disease?
What is the Outlook for People Diagnosed With TED?
Are There any Resources or Support Groups for People Newly Diagnosed With TED?
Progression of TED
How Does Thyroid Eye Disease Affect my Quality of Life?
- Living With Thyroid Eye Disease
- Quality of Life in Thyroid Eye Disease: Impact of Quality of Care
- TED Damage is Also Psychosocial
- Healthy Living With Graves’ Disease
- Validity and Reliability of the TED-QOL: A New Three-item Questionnaire to Assess Quality of Life in Thyroid Eye Disease
- Living With a Rare Disorder
Listening to the Voices of Patients and Caretakers
How to Integrate Patient Voices Into Healthcare Decision-Making?
Don’t miss out on news & information.
Join the Graves’ and thyroid eye disease community!
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.