DISCLAIMERThe information and materials accessed through or made available for use on any of our Sites, including, any information about diseases, conditions, treatments, or medicines, are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and your participation on our Sites does not create a healthcare professional-patient relationship. You should consult a doctor or other qualified health care professional regarding any questions you have about your health or before making any decisions related to your health or wellness. Call your doctor or 911 immediately if you think you may have a medical emergency.
|You are receiving this because you have an account on www.oneGRAVESvoice.com|
|To unsubscribe from these emails, click here|
Trusted Resources: Community Center
Online groups, photo galleries and blogs
A patient’s thyroid cancer story about diagnosis and surgery.
In this episode we hear Lorrie describe the following:
• Papillary thyroid cancer
• Long delayed pathology results
• Graves’ disease
• Balancing Graves’ disease and a thyroid cancer diagnosis
• Emotional roller coaster of feeling optimistic and other days of sadness.
• The feelings and emotions of related to a cancer diagnosis
• Being careful about the information shared on the internet and potential negativity
• Support network and family
• Nodule size was 1.1 cm, but with history of Graves’ disease, she decided to forego active surveillance
• The day of surgery and overnight in hospital
• The radioactive iodine decision
• Lymph node removal
• Traveling 4 hours to surgery center
• T4 dosage
• Change in life perspective
• Slowing down while making decisions post-diagnosis
• Multiple opinions pre-surgery
News & MeetingsTeprotumumab Improves Short and Long-Term Clinical Outcomes in Thyroid Eye DiseaseMost adults with thyroid eye disease rec...
People & PlacesSarah Oltmann, MDSarah Oltmann is an Associate Professor ...
News & MeetingsTEPEZZA Has Resumed Production – FAQHorizon Therapeutics, the developer of T...
Evidence & EducationAvoiding Grave Cardiac Outcomes in an Athlete with Grave’s DiseaseHistory: A 20-yr male college football ...
People & PlacesUniversity of Wisconsin Health at the American Center – Endocrine Surgery ClinicThe Endocrine Surgery Program at the Uni...
People & PlacesCleveland Clinic Thyroid CenterCleveland Clinic's Thyroid Center has na...
Evidence & EducationClinical Characteristics of Patients Requiring a Second Dose of Radioactive Iodine for the Treatment of Graves’ Di...Graves’ disease is an autoimmune condi...
send a message
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.