welcome to oneGRAVESvoice- a positively charged Graves' disease and thyroid eye disease community.
- join today!
- log in
World Sight Day 2019 with speaker Susan Robinson – A leader who blends 25+ years of multi-sector leadership with her experiences being legally blind to shift thinking, elevate potential and inspire action.
World Sight Day is an annual day of awareness to focus global attention on blindness and visual impairment. The event is celebrated by holding a large full-service vision screening for populations in need and hosting a speaking event to raise awareness about the challenges of living with and preventing vision impairment.
October 3, 2019
6:30 PM – 8:30 PM EDT
3344 Peachtree Road Northeast
Atlanta, Georgia, United States.
The event has ended.
- The 2016 European Thyroid Association/European Group on Graves’ Orbitopathy Guidelines for the Management of G...Graves' orbitopathy (GO) is the main ext...
- Graves’ Disease & Thyroid Foundation: Patient StoriesNovember 2015, I was diagnosed with Grav...
- Steven Elliott Feldon, MD, MBASteven Elliott Feldon is an internationa...
- FDA Approves First Treatment for Thyroid Eye Disease (Teprotumumab)The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (F...
- Graves and Thyroidhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCONJaoW...
- Advances in Treatment of Active, Moderate-To-Severe Graves’ OphthalmopathyGraves' ophthalmopathy is defined as aut...