welcome to oneGRAVESvoice- a positively charged Graves' disease and thyroid eye disease community.
- join today!
- log in
Children’s Hospital Los Angeles Thyroid Clinic4650 Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Email Phone Web
The Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles (CHLA) is committed to improving the quality of care and services for youth with thyroid disease. The Thyroid Clinic at CHLA is led by a unique team of specialized doctors, nurses and other allied health professionals dedicated to providing care, treatment and support to pediatric patients who have been diagnosed with various types of thyroid disease.
The thyroid program partners with other centers and multidisciplinary specialists to provide the patient’s family with:
• Comprehensive care and education
• Training for families and medical professionals
• Perinatology consultation
• Genetic consultation and counseling
• Pediatric otolaryngology (head and neck) consultation
• Behavioral health and nutritional consultation
• State-of-the-art imaging
In our multidisciplinary center, we provide access to the following state-of-the-art services to diagnose hyperthyroidism in children:
• Hormonal testing
• Radiological imaging
- Johns Hopkins – Thyroid ClinicThe Johns Hopkins Division of Endocrinol...
- Drug-Like Compound Stops Thyroid Overstimulation in Early NIH StudiesResearchers at the National Institutes o...
- John C. Morris, III, MDJohn C. Morris is an endocrinologist and...
- Undergraduate Scholarship for SurvivorsScholarship for Survivors is a program d...
- National Trends in Incidence, Mortality, and Clinical Outcomes of Patients Hospitalized for Thyrotoxicosis With and ...Background: Current evidence on the i...
- Left Ventricular Functions in Children With Newly Diagnosed Graves’ Disease: A Single-Center Study From Upper ...This study aimed to evaluate the left ve...
- Prevention of Overt Hypothyroidism Following Radioactive Iodine Therapy for Graves’ Disease By Early Initiatio...Background: Radioactive iodine (RAI) th...