welcome to oneGRAVESvoice- a positively charged Graves' disease and thyroid eye disease community.
- join today!
- log in
Children’s Hospital Los Angeles Thyroid Clinic4650 Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Email Phone Web
The Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles (CHLA) is committed to improving the quality of care and services for youth with thyroid disease. The Thyroid Clinic at CHLA is led by a unique team of specialized doctors, nurses and other allied health professionals dedicated to providing care, treatment and support to pediatric patients who have been diagnosed with various types of thyroid disease.
The thyroid program partners with other centers and multidisciplinary specialists to provide the patient’s family with:
• Comprehensive care and education
• Training for families and medical professionals
• Perinatology consultation
• Genetic consultation and counseling
• Pediatric otolaryngology (head and neck) consultation
• Behavioral health and nutritional consultation
• State-of-the-art imaging
In our multidisciplinary center, we provide access to the following state-of-the-art services to diagnose hyperthyroidism in children:
• Hormonal testing
• Radiological imaging
- Should I Consider Thyroidectomy for Graves’ Disease?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuodaiVD...
- Thyroid Eye DisordersWhat is the Thyroid? The thyroid is a b...
- Randomized Trial of a Short Course of Preoperative Potassium Iodide in Patients Undergoing Thyroidectomy for Graves&...Background: A short course of potassium...
- #WorldSightDayThis social media hashtag depicts conten...
- Endocrine Autoimmunity Expert Recognized for International ImpactEndocrinology is a field that spans the ...
- Graves’ Disease and PregnancyHypothyroidism During Pregnancy At firs...
- Yale New Haven Children’s Hospital – Pediatric Thyroid CenterThe Pediatric Thyroid Center at Yale New...