welcome to oneGRAVESvoice- a positively charged Graves' disease and thyroid eye disease community.
- join today!
- log in
Illinois Eye and Ear Infirmary – Illinois Center for Thyroid Eye Disease1855 W. Taylor Street
Chicago, Illinois, United States
The Illinois Center for Thyroid Eye Disease (IC-TED) provides coordinated care for patients with Thyroid Eye Disease (TED). The center offers:
• Medical and Surgical Ophthalmic care for all patients with TED, including those with severe, vision threatening disease
• Cutting edge technology, imaging and access to on-going clinical trials
• Comprehensive, empathetic care with a patient centered focus
• Availability of expert strabismus surgeons, ocular surface specialists, neuro-ophthalmologists, head and neck radiologists, radiation oncologists and endocrinologists for multidisciplinary care as needed
• Coordinated care with an emphasis on patient satisfaction and experience
The center is directed by Vinay Aakalu, MD, MPH, a fellow of the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, who has expertise in the complex, multi-faceted care of patients with TED.
Teprotumumab Improves Short and Long-Term Clinical Outcomes in Thyroid Eye DiseaseMost adults with thyroid eye disease rec...
Effects of Treatment Modalities for Graves’ Hyperthyroidism on Graves’ Orbitopathy: A 2015 Italian Society of En...Graves’ disease is the most frequent f...
Smoking Induces Overexpression of Immediate Early Genes in Active Graves’ OphthalmopathyBackground: Cigarette smoking is a risk...
Risk Factors For Developing Thyroid-Associated Ophthalmopathy Among Individuals with Graves’ DiseaseImportance: Thyroid-associated ophthalm...
Knowledge of Thyroid Eye Disease in Graves’ Disease Patients With and Without OrbitopathyBackground: Thyroid eye disease (TED) d...
Immunotherapy for Graves’ OphthalmopathyPurpose of Review: In recent years, imm...
Predictive Score for the Development or Progression of Graves’ Orbitopathy in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Gr...Objective: To construct a predictive sc...