welcome to oneGRAVESvoice- a positively charged Graves' disease and thyroid eye disease community.
- join today!
- log in
Illinois Eye and Ear Infirmary – Illinois Center for Thyroid Eye Disease1855 W. Taylor Street
Chicago, Illinois, United States
The Illinois Center for Thyroid Eye Disease (IC-TED) provides coordinated care for patients with Thyroid Eye Disease (TED). The center offers:
• Medical and Surgical Ophthalmic care for all patients with TED, including those with severe, vision threatening disease
• Cutting edge technology, imaging and access to on-going clinical trials
• Comprehensive, empathetic care with a patient centered focus
• Availability of expert strabismus surgeons, ocular surface specialists, neuro-ophthalmologists, head and neck radiologists, radiation oncologists and endocrinologists for multidisciplinary care as needed
• Coordinated care with an emphasis on patient satisfaction and experience
The center is directed by Vinay Aakalu, MD, MPH, a fellow of the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, who has expertise in the complex, multi-faceted care of patients with TED.
Mycophenolate Plus Methylprednisolone Versus Methylprednisolone Alone in Active, Moderate-to-Severe Graves’ Or...Background: European guidelines recomme...
Living Well With Thyroid Eye Disease – Webinarhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45_mIC7b...
TED Pathogenesis: A Complex Story of Disordered Signalinghttps://www.tedimpact.com/thyroid-eye-di...
Objective and Subjective Outcomes of Strabismus Surgery in Graves’ Orbitopathy: A Prospective Multicentre Stud...Purpose: To assess the change and inter...
Brian Chuck Tse, MDBrian Chuck Tse is an Assistant Professo...
Genetic Associations of the Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Receptor Gene With Graves’ Diseases and Graves’ ...Graves' disease (GD) is a common thyroid...
A New Era in the Treatment of Thyroid Eye DiseasePurpose: Improved understanding of thyr...