Trusted Resources: Evidence & Education
Scientific literature and patient education texts
Study of RVT-1401 for the Treatment of Patients With Moderate to Severe Active Graves’ Ophthalmopathy
source: U.S. National Library of Medicine
The purpose of the current study is to confirm safety/tolerability and key pharmacodynamic (PD) effects that are considered to drive clinical benefit in GO patients.
Primary Outcome Measure:
• Assessment of safety by analysis of adverse events (AEs) data [ Time Frame: 7 Weeks ] AE summaries of the number and percent of participants reporting each event at least once will be generated. Other safety data will be summarized descriptively.
• Percentage change from baseline in total IgG and IgG subclasses (1-4) [ Time Frame: 7 Weeks ]
• Percentage change in levels of anti-TSHR antibodies [ Time Frame: 7 Weeks ]
Secondary Outcome Measure:
• Percent change from baseline in proptosis [ Time Frame: 7 Weeks ]
• Total number of proptosis responders [ Time Frame: 7 Weeks ]
• Pharmacokinetics (PK) Parameters of AUC (0-168 h) after first and last dose [ Time Frame: 7 Weeks ]
• Pharmacokinetics (PK) maximum concentration (Cmax) after first and last dose [ Time Frame: 7 Weeks ]
• Concentration of RVT-1401 pre-dose (Ctrough) [ Time Frame: 7 Weeks ]
• Immunogenicity determined by number of participants with positive anti-RVT-1401 antibodies and characterization of any anti-RVT-1401 antibodies to confirm neutralization potential [ Time Frame: 7 Weeks ]
Meta-Analysis of Methylprednisolone Pulse Therapy for Graves’ OphthalmopathyA meta-analysis was performed to evaluat...
Pediatric Graves’ Disease: Controversies in ManagementBackground/Aims: Graves' disease (GD) i...
Victor Maurice Elner, MD, PhDVictor Maurice Elner is a Professor of o...
The Medical University of South Carolina Health Graves’ Eye Disease ClinicThe Medical University of South Carolina...
Early Diagnosis of Thyroid Eye Disease (TED)Early Symptoms TED can first present wi...
U.S. Physician Survey Illustrates the Devastating Impact of Thyroid Eye Disease on Patient Quality of LifeHorizon Therapeutics plc today announced...
Anatomic Considerations in Thyroid Eye DiseasePurpose: To review and summarize the cl...
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.