DISCLAIMERThe information and materials accessed through or made available for use on any of our Sites, including, any information about diseases, conditions, treatments, or medicines, are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and your participation on our Sites does not create a healthcare professional-patient relationship. You should consult a doctor or other qualified health care professional regarding any questions you have about your health or before making any decisions related to your health or wellness. Call your doctor or 911 immediately if you think you may have a medical emergency.
|You are receiving this because you have an account on www.oneGRAVESvoice.com|
|To unsubscribe from these emails, click here|
Trusted Resources: News & Meetings
Latest announcements and gatherings
FREE Graves’ Disease Denver Seminar (Satellite Symposium in Conjunction With ThyCa Annual Conference)
Objectives of this free patient education event in association with ThyCa:
• Hear from experts on Graves’ disease and thyroid eye disease.
• Connect with fellow patients and family members.
• Learn about patient service offerings from the Graves’ Disease & Thyroid Foundation.
• Find out how you can start a support group in your own community.
• Robert G. Fante, M.D., F.A.C.S (Dr. Fante Eye and Face Centre, Denver, CO)
• Miriam Lango, M.D., F.A.C.S (Otolaryngologist, Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia, PA)
• Jennifer Morrison, M.D., Ph.D. (Univ of Colorado School of Medicine, Lafayette, CO)
• Kimberly Dorris, M.B.A. (Graves’ Disease & Thyroid Foundation, Rancho Santa Fe, CA)
October 20, 2019
9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (MDT)
Doubletree by Hilton Denver Hotel
3203 Quebec Street
Denver, Colorado, United States.
This event has ended.
News & MeetingsBritish Thyroid Foundation’s Children’s ConferenceIf your child has a thyroid disorder, co...
People & PlacesThyroid Foundation of CanadaThe Thyroid Foundation of Canada (TFC) i...
Evidence & EducationCaregiving Tips for Families of People With DisabilitiesThese general caregiving tips provide fa...
People & PlacesHarbor-UCLA Medical CenterHarbor -UCLA Medical Center is one of on...
News & MeetingsRare Disease Day at Nationwide Children’s HospitalRare Disease Day at Nationwide Children'...
People & PlacesJanis Hickey, MBEJanis Hickey is Founder and Director of ...
News & MeetingsASOPRS 2022 Fall Scientific SymposiumThe American Society of Ophthalmic Pla...
send a message
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.