welcome to oneGRAVESvoice- a positively charged Graves' disease and thyroid eye disease community.
- join today!
- log in
FREE Graves’ Disease Denver Seminar (Satellite Symposium in Conjunction with ThyCa Annual Conference)
Objectives of this free patient education event in association with ThyCa:
• Hear from experts on Graves’ disease and thyroid eye disease.
• Connect with fellow patients and family members.
• Learn about patient service offerings from the Graves’ Disease & Thyroid Foundation.
• Find out how you can start a support group in your own community.
• Robert G. Fante, M.D., F.A.C.S (Dr. Fante Eye and Face Centre, Denver, CO)
• Miriam Lango, M.D., F.A.C.S (Otolaryngologist, Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia, PA)
• Jennifer Morrison, M.D., Ph.D. (Univ of Colorado School of Medicine, Lafayette, CO)
• Kimberly Dorris, M.B.A. (Graves’ Disease & Thyroid Foundation, Rancho Santa Fe, CA)
October 20, 2019
9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (MDT)
Doubletree by Hilton Denver Hotel
3203 Quebec Street
Denver, Colorado, United States.
This event has ended.
- Thyroid Foundation of CanadaThe Thyroid Foundation of Canada (TFC) i...
- Coronavirus Preparedness for People with Chronic Diseaseshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_JC3vUT...
- Endocrine Society – LinkedInFounded in 1916, the Endocrine Society i...
- American Autoimmune Related Diseases AssociationThe American Autoimmune Related Diseases...
- Thyroid Foundation of Canada – FacebookThe Thyroid Foundation of Canada is a no...
- Endocrine Society – FacebookThe mission of the Endocrine Society is ...
- Thyroid Awareness MonthJanuary is celebrated as Thyroid Awarene...