welcome to oneGRAVESvoice- a positively charged Graves' disease and thyroid eye disease community.
- join today!
- log in
We walk to raise awareness, and to honor and support family members, friends and colleagues who are battling one or more of the more than 100 autoimmune disorders. We walk to give hope to the 50 million affected nationwide.
Funds raised through the Autoimmune Walk will be used by AARDA to support critical research aimed at solving the underlying immune issues that link all autoimmune disorders. Our mission is to eradicate these serious and life-threatening diseases while providing help and hope through patient education and support services.
Join us for:
• Autoimmune Speakers
• Live Entertainment
• Information, Resources & Giveaways
• A Warriors Walk around Schenley Plaza
• And more!
Sunday, September 29, 2019
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
This event has ended.
- American Thyroid Association – FacebookThe American Thyroid Association® is th...
- Laz BourosLaz Bouros is the President of Thyroid F...
- The UC San Diego Thyroid Eye ClinicThe University of California (UC) San Di...
- Vahab Fatourechi, MDVahab Fatourechi is an endocrinologist-i...
- @AmThyroidAssnAmerican Thyroid Association is devoted ...
- Ted TEDcthttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSZftze...
- University of Louisville PhysiciansUniversity of Louisville Physicians is t...