welcome to oneGRAVESvoice- a positively charged Graves' disease and thyroid eye disease community.
- join today!
- log in
We walk to raise awareness, and to honor and support family members, friends and colleagues who are battling one or more of the more than 100 autoimmune disorders. We walk to give hope to the 50 million affected nationwide.
Funds raised through the Autoimmune Walk will be used by AARDA to support critical research aimed at solving the underlying immune issues that link all autoimmune disorders. Our mission is to eradicate these serious and life-threatening diseases while providing help and hope through patient education and support services.
Join us for:
• Autoimmune Speakers
• Live Entertainment
• Information, Resources & Giveaways
• A Warriors Walk around Schenley Plaza
• And more!
Sunday, September 29, 2019
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
This event has ended.
- Graves’ Disease and Thyroid Eye Disease – Alon Kahana, MD, PhDToday’s blog will discuss the basics o...
- International Thyroid Eye Disease SocietyInternational Thyroid Eye Disease Societ...
- European Thyroid AssociationThe European Thyroid Association's aims ...
- Graves’ Disease and Thyroid Foundation – FacebookThe Graves’ Disease & Thyroid Foun...
- Light a Tree for Thyroid!‘Light a Tree for Thyroid’ is an awa...
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterCedars-Sinai is a nonprofit academic hea...
- Thyroid Foundation of Canada – FacebookThe Thyroid Foundation of Canada is a no...