welcome to oneGRAVESvoice- a positively charged Graves' disease and thyroid eye disease community.
- join today!
- log in
We walk to raise awareness, and to honor and support family members, friends and colleagues who are battling one or more of the more than 100 autoimmune disorders. We walk to give hope to the 50 million affected nationwide.
Funds raised through the Autoimmune Walk will be used by AARDA to support critical research aimed at solving the underlying immune issues that link all autoimmune disorders. Our mission is to eradicate these serious and life-threatening diseases while providing help and hope through patient education and support services.
Join us for:
• Autoimmune Speakers
• Live Entertainment
• Information, Resources & Giveaways
• A Warriors Walk around Schenley Plaza
• And more!
Sunday, September 29, 2019
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
This event has ended.
- Graves Disease in a Newborn (Neonatal Graves Disease)What is Graves Disease in a Newborn? Gr...
- @AARDATweetsThe American Autoimmune Related Diseases...
- Thyroid Federation International – FacebookThyroid Federation International aims to...
- @ThyroidFedThis international network of thyroid pa...
- Graves’ Disease OverviewGraves’ disease is named for the docto...
- British Thyroid Foundation’s Children’s ConferenceIf your child has a thyroid disorder, co...
- Assessing American Thyroid Association Guidelines for Total Thyroidectomy in Graves’ DiseaseBackground: The American Thyroid Associ...