welcome to oneGRAVESvoice- a positively charged Graves' disease and thyroid eye disease community.
- join today!
- log in
Maria Albuja-Cruz, MD Healthcare Professional
Department of Surgery
University of Colorado
Anschutz Medical Campus
1635 Aurora Court
Anschutz Outpatient Pavilion
Aurora, Colorado, United States
Maria Albuja-Cruz is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Surgery at University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus. She is specialized in surgery, cancers, laparoscopic surgery, pancreas surgery, head and neck cancer, endocrine cancers (parathyroid, adrenal, carcinoid), adrenal diseases, thyroid disease and thyroid cancer.
Dr. Cruz received her medical degree from Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador followed by internship and residency from University of Colorado and fellowship from University of Miami Miller School of Medicine.
Dr. Cruz primarily provides treatment of adult and children endocrine surgery disorders that affect the thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal and pancreas. Her expertise includes the surgical treatment of hyperthyroidism, thyroid nodules, thyroid cancer (recurrent), hyperparathyroidism and parathyroid cancer, pheochromocytoma, functional and non-functional adrenal and pancreatic endocrine tumors.
- Relation Between Therapy for Hyperthyroidism and the Course of Graves’ OphthalmopathyBackground: The chief clinical characte...
- Cancer Incidence and Mortality After Radioiodine Treatment for Hyperthyroidism: A Population-Based Cohort StudyBackground: Radioiodine is used increas...
- Risk Factors of Hepatic Dysfunction in Patients With Graves’ Hyperthyroidism and the Efficacy of 131iodine Tre...Hepatic dysfunction is often observed in...
- Hyperthyroidism Treatment Options – Updated August 2016There are no “natural” or “alterna...
- European Thyroid AssociationThe European Thyroid Association's aims ...
- Thyroid Hormone Therapy and InfertilityThyroid hormone plays a major role in bo...
- Barbra Sue Miller, MDBarbra S. Miller is an Clinical Associat...