welcome to oneGRAVESvoice- a positively charged Graves' disease and thyroid eye disease community.
- join today!
- log in
Maria Albuja-Cruz, MD Healthcare Professional
Department of Surgery
University of Colorado
Anschutz Medical Campus
1635 Aurora Court
Anschutz Outpatient Pavilion
Aurora, Colorado, United States
Maria Albuja-Cruz is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Surgery at University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus. She is specialized in surgery, cancers, laparoscopic surgery, pancreas surgery, head and neck cancer, endocrine cancers (parathyroid, adrenal, carcinoid), adrenal diseases, thyroid disease and thyroid cancer.
Dr. Cruz received her medical degree from Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador followed by internship and residency from University of Colorado and fellowship from University of Miami Miller School of Medicine.
Dr. Cruz primarily provides treatment of adult and children endocrine surgery disorders that affect the thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal and pancreas. Her expertise includes the surgical treatment of hyperthyroidism, thyroid nodules, thyroid cancer (recurrent), hyperparathyroidism and parathyroid cancer, pheochromocytoma, functional and non-functional adrenal and pancreatic endocrine tumors.
- Elizabeth N. Pearce, MDDr. Elizabeth N. Pearce is Professor of ...
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterThe specialized endocrinologists and end...
- Risk Factors of Hepatic Dysfunction in Patients With Graves’ Hyperthyroidism and the Efficacy of 131iodine Tre...Hepatic dysfunction is often observed in...
- Relation Between Therapy for Hyperthyroidism and the Course of Graves’ OphthalmopathyBackground: The chief clinical characte...
- @britishthyroidThe British Thyroid Foundation is a char...
- Sarah Oltmann, MDSarah Oltmann is an Associate Professor ...
- Controversies in Thyroidology: Spring 2020 Meeting of the American Thyroid AssociationUpdate : The American Thyroid Associatio...