welcome to oneGRAVESvoice- a positively charged Graves' disease and thyroid eye disease community.
- join today!
- log in
Maria Albuja-Cruz, MD Healthcare Professional
Department of Surgery
University of Colorado
Anschutz Medical Campus
1635 Aurora Court
Anschutz Outpatient Pavilion
Aurora, Colorado, United States
Maria Albuja-Cruz is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Surgery at University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus. She is specialized in surgery, cancers, laparoscopic surgery, pancreas surgery, head and neck cancer, endocrine cancers (parathyroid, adrenal, carcinoid), adrenal diseases, thyroid disease and thyroid cancer.
Dr. Cruz received her medical degree from Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador followed by internship and residency from University of Colorado and fellowship from University of Miami Miller School of Medicine.
Dr. Cruz primarily provides treatment of adult and children endocrine surgery disorders that affect the thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal and pancreas. Her expertise includes the surgical treatment of hyperthyroidism, thyroid nodules, thyroid cancer (recurrent), hyperparathyroidism and parathyroid cancer, pheochromocytoma, functional and non-functional adrenal and pancreatic endocrine tumors.
- Reversible Pulmonary Hypertension and Clinical Right Heart Failure Associated With Graves DiseaseBackground: Heart failure is typically ...
- Thyroid Carcinoma in Graves’ Disease: A Meta-AnalysisBackground: The incidence of thyroid ca...
- Elizabeth N. Pearce, MDDr. Elizabeth N. Pearce is Professor of ...
- Erin M. Shriver, MD, FACSErin M. Shriver is a Clinical Professor ...
- David T. Tse, MDDavid T. Tse is a Professor of Ophthalmo...
- Piezosurgery in Modified Pterional Orbital Decompression Surgery in Graves DiseaseObjective: Piezosurgery uses microvibra...
- Thyroid Glandhttps://www.niddk.nih.gov/-/media/Images...