welcome to oneGRAVESvoice- a positively charged Graves' disease and thyroid eye disease community.
- join today!
- log in
Oregon Health & Science University (OSHU) – Thyroid and Parathyroid Center3485 SW Bond Ave
Portland, Oregon, United States
Email Phone Web
The Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU) Thyroid and Parathyroid Center is designed to provide comprehensive, coordinated and streamlined care for patients with thyroid and parathyroid diseases. The clinic provides multidisciplinary expertise that is unique in Oregon and the Pacific Northwest. Our surgeons and endocrinologists are highly skilled, internationally recognized, and work very closely together to provide collaborative medical and surgical care.
Conditions treated at The OHSU Thyroid and Parathyroid Center are:
• Thyroid cancer
• Thyroid nodules
• Hyperthyroidism (Graves’ disease, toxic goiter)
• Parathyroid tumors
• Osteoporosis and osteopenia
• Hereditary endocrine diseases (Multiple endocrine neoplasia)
• Genomic testing using molecular markers for personalized medicine
OHSU is dedicated to improving the health and quality of life for all Oregonians through excellence, innovation and leadership in health care, education and research.
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center – Thyroid CenterThyroid diseases can affect your overall...
- Treatment Choice, Satisfaction and Quality of Life in Patients With Graves’ DiseaseBackground: Thyrotoxicosis, most often ...
- Psychological Symptoms and Thyroid DisordersPeople with thyroid disorders often have...
- University of Illinois (UI) Health Thyroid Disease in Pregnancy ClinicWomen with thyroid disease who are or wh...
- Conversion to Graves Disease from Hashimoto Thyroiditis: A Study of 24 patientsObjective: The conversion of Hashimoto'...
- The Effect of Short-Term Treatment With Lithium Carbonate on the Outcome of Radioiodine Therapy in Patients With Lon...Objective: The outcome of radioiodine t...
- American Autoimmune Related Diseases AssociationThe American Autoimmune Related Diseases...