welcome to oneGRAVESvoice- a positively charged Graves' disease and thyroid eye disease community.
- join today!
- log in
Oregon Health & Science University (OSHU) – Thyroid and Parathyroid Center3485 SW Bond Ave
Portland, Oregon, United States
Email Phone Web
The Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU) Thyroid and Parathyroid Center is designed to provide comprehensive, coordinated and streamlined care for patients with thyroid and parathyroid diseases. The clinic provides multidisciplinary expertise that is unique in Oregon and the Pacific Northwest. Our surgeons and endocrinologists are highly skilled, internationally recognized, and work very closely together to provide collaborative medical and surgical care.
Conditions treated at The OHSU Thyroid and Parathyroid Center are:
• Thyroid cancer
• Thyroid nodules
• Hyperthyroidism (Graves’ disease, toxic goiter)
• Parathyroid tumors
• Osteoporosis and osteopenia
• Hereditary endocrine diseases (Multiple endocrine neoplasia)
• Genomic testing using molecular markers for personalized medicine
OHSU is dedicated to improving the health and quality of life for all Oregonians through excellence, innovation and leadership in health care, education and research.
- Lewis E Braverman, MDLewis E Braverman was Professor of Medic...
- Quality-of-Life Impairments Persist Six Months After Treatment of Graves’ Hyperthyroidism and Toxic Nodular Go...Background: The treatment of hyperthyro...
- University of California San Francisco (UCSF) Thyroid and Parathyroid Surgery ClinicUniversity of California San Francisco (...
- Alon Kahana, MD, PhDDr. Alon Kahana is an Attending Oculopla...
- Surgical Treatment of Diplopia in Graves’ Orbitopathy PatientsPurpose: To review the authors' current...
- Edinburgh Centre for Endocrinology and Diabetes – Thyroid Eye ClinicThe Thyroid Eye Clinic is a regional ref...
- UCLA Endocrine CenterLaunched in January 2016, this multidisc...