welcome to oneGRAVESvoice- a positively charged Graves' disease and thyroid eye disease community.
- join today!
- log in
Oregon Health & Science University (OSHU) – Thyroid and Parathyroid Center3485 SW Bond Ave
Portland, Oregon, United States
Email Phone Web
The Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU) Thyroid and Parathyroid Center is designed to provide comprehensive, coordinated and streamlined care for patients with thyroid and parathyroid diseases. The clinic provides multidisciplinary expertise that is unique in Oregon and the Pacific Northwest. Our surgeons and endocrinologists are highly skilled, internationally recognized, and work very closely together to provide collaborative medical and surgical care.
Conditions treated at The OHSU Thyroid and Parathyroid Center are:
• Thyroid cancer
• Thyroid nodules
• Hyperthyroidism (Graves’ disease, toxic goiter)
• Parathyroid tumors
• Osteoporosis and osteopenia
• Hereditary endocrine diseases (Multiple endocrine neoplasia)
• Genomic testing using molecular markers for personalized medicine
OHSU is dedicated to improving the health and quality of life for all Oregonians through excellence, innovation and leadership in health care, education and research.
- Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Trial of Selenium in Graves HyperthyroidismContext: Supplemental selenium (Se) may...
- Objective and Subjective Outcomes of Strabismus Surgery in Graves’ Orbitopathy: A Prospective Multicentre Stud...Purpose: To assess the change and inter...
- Alon Kahana, MD, PhDDr. Alon Kahana is an Attending Oculopla...
- Radioiodine Therapy for HyperthyroidismA 37-year-old woman receives a diagnosis...
- Risk Factors of Hepatic Dysfunction in Patients With Graves’ Hyperthyroidism and the Efficacy of 131iodine Tre...Hepatic dysfunction is often observed in...
- Comparison of Endoscopic and Conventional Open Thyroidectomy for Graves’ Disease: A Meta-analysisBackground: Despite experience with the...
- Symptoms Strongly Drive the Consideration of Alternative Thyroid Hormone-Replacement Options in Patients with Hypoth...The standard treatment for hypothyroidis...