welcome to oneGRAVESvoice- a positively charged Graves' disease and thyroid eye disease community.
- join today!
- log in
This event is hosted by Graves’ Disease and Thyroid Foundation
• Hear from experts on Graves’ disease and thyroid eye disease.
• Connect with fellow patients and family members.
• Learn about patient service offerings from the Graves’ Disease & Thyroid Foundation.
Thursday, February 13, 2020 from 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM EST
University of Rochester Flaum Eye Institute
601 Elmwood Avenue
Rochester, New York, United States
Jin Fang, B. Med., Clinical Associate, Department of Anesthesiology,
University of Rochester
The Role of Acupuncture in Adjunctive Medicine
This event has ended.
- Thyroid Eye DiseaseThyroid eye disease may occur in patient...
- Vikram David Durairaj, MD, FACSDr. Vikram David Durairaj is a board cer...
- Laura Periman, MDLaura Periman, MD is a board-certified o...
- Update on Graves Disease: Advances in Treatment of Mild, Moderate and Severe Thyroid Eye DiseasePurpose of Review: To report the most r...
- Type 2 Diabetic Patients With Graves’ Disease Have More Frequent and Severe Graves’ OrbitopathyBackground and Aims: Due to the worldwi...
- Treatment Options for Thyroid Eye or Graves’ Disease at Ohio Statehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vcbs9hu...
- Teprotumumab Significantly Improves Proptosis in Thyroid eye DiseasePatients with thyroid eye disease treate...