welcome to oneGRAVESvoice- a positively charged Graves' disease and thyroid eye disease community.
- join today!
- log in
This event is hosted by Graves’ Disease and Thyroid Foundation
• Hear from experts on Graves’ disease and thyroid eye disease.
• Connect with fellow patients and family members.
• Learn about patient service offerings from the Graves’ Disease & Thyroid Foundation.
Thursday, February 13, 2020 from 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM EST
University of Rochester Flaum Eye Institute
601 Elmwood Avenue
Rochester, New York, United States
Jin Fang, B. Med., Clinical Associate, Department of Anesthesiology,
University of Rochester
The Role of Acupuncture in Adjunctive Medicine
This event has ended.
- University of Kansas Medical Center – Orbital Disease CenterAt The University of Kansas Medical Cent...
- Graves’ Diseasehttps://medlineplus.gov/ency/images/ency...
- Surgical Treatment of Diplopia in Graves’ Orbitopathy PatientsPurpose: To review the authors' current...
- Rare Across AmericaRare Disease Legislative Advocates (RDLA...
- The UC San Diego Thyroid Eye ClinicThe University of California (UC) San Di...
- British Thyroid Foundation’s Children’s ConferenceIf your child has a thyroid disorder, co...
- Genetic Associations of the Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Receptor Gene With Graves’ Diseases and Graves’ ...Graves' disease (GD) is a common thyroid...