welcome to oneGRAVESvoice- a positively charged Graves' disease and thyroid eye disease community.
- join today!
- log in
This event is hosted by Graves’ Disease and Thyroid Foundation
• Hear from experts on Graves’ disease and thyroid eye disease.
• Connect with fellow patients and family members.
• Learn about patient service offerings from the Graves’ Disease & Thyroid Foundation.
Thursday, February 13, 2020 from 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM EST
University of Rochester Flaum Eye Institute
601 Elmwood Avenue
Rochester, New York, United States
Jin Fang, B. Med., Clinical Associate, Department of Anesthesiology,
University of Rochester
The Role of Acupuncture in Adjunctive Medicine
This event has ended.
- Hyperthyroid Patients Without Graves’ Orbitopathy are not at Increased Risk of Developing Glaucoma: A Nationwi...Purpose: Graves' disease (GD) and toxic...
- Jonathan J. Dutton, MD, PhD, FACSJonathan Dutton is a Professor Emeritus ...
- Charles Sydnor, MDCharles Sydnor began his private ophthal...
- Autoimmune Disease SymposiumRace for RP is pleased to join with Rela...
- Predictive Score for the Development or Progression of Graves’ Orbitopathy in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Gr...Objective: To construct a predictive sc...
- Jimmy Uddin, MB Bchir, MA, FRCOphthJimmy Uddin is a Senior Consultant Ophth...
- Treatment Options for Thyroid Eye or Graves’ Disease at Ohio Statehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vcbs9hu...