welcome to oneGRAVESvoice- a positively charged Graves' disease and thyroid eye disease community.
- join today!
- log in
Ari J. Wassner, MD Healthcare Professional
Division of Endocrinology
Boston Children's Hospital
333 Longwood Avenue, 2nd Floor
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Ari J. Wassner is an Attending Physician in the Division of Endocrinology, Director of Thyroid Program at the Boston Children’s Hospital, Fellowship Program Director in the Division of Endocrinology and Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at Harvard Medical School.
Dr. Wassner earned his MD from Harvard Medical School and completed residency and chief residency in Pediatrics, followed by fellowship in Pediatric Endocrinology at Boston Children’s Hospital. In addition to his roles as Director of the Thyroid Program and Associate Director of the Endocrinology Fellowship Training Program at Boston Children’s Hospital, he is deeply involved in medical education and curriculum development at Harvard Medical School.
Dr. Wassner is board certified in General Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology from American Board of Pediatrics. His clinical research focuses on the evaluation and management of thyroid disease in children, particularly pediatric thyroid nodules and cancer, as well as congenital hypothyroidism. His basic research has investigated the role of thyroid hormone metabolism in modulating local and systemic thyroid hormone signaling in disease states including heart failure and liver injury.
- Kenneth A. Woeber, MDDr. Kenneth A. Woeber is an endocrinolog...
- Gerard M. Doherty, MDDr. Gerard Doherty is an acclaimed endoc...
- Steven P. Weitzman, MD, FACEDr. Weitzman is Associate Professor in t...
- George J. Kahaly, MD, PhDGeorge Jean Kahaly currently holds the r...
- Aarti Mathur, MDAarti Mathur is an endocrine surgeon for...
- Alan Malabanan, MDDr. Alan Malabanan is an endocrinologist...