welcome to oneGRAVESvoice- a positively charged Graves' disease and thyroid eye disease community.
- join today!
- log in
Columbia Thyroid CenterColumbia University Irving Medical Center
161 Fort Washington Avenue
New York, New York, United States
Columbia Thyroid Center helps to treat thyroid diseases like thyroid cancer, hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism and more.
The Thyroid Center is one of three multi-disciplinary centers at Columbia dedicated to helping those with conditions of the endocrine system. Its other centers include:
• The Columbia Parathyroid Center
• The Columbia Adrenal Center
Columbia Thyroid Center’s world-leading approach includes the following highlights:
• Pediatric Services at the Columbia Thyroid Center: A team of pediatric specialists to address the specific needs of children dealing with thyroid conditions, as well as their families.
• Thyroid Biopsy Clinic: Facilities offered here are single-day ultrasound, biopsy and evaluation of thyroid nodules.
- University of Illinois (UI) Health Thyroid Disease in Pregnancy ClinicWomen with thyroid disease who are or wh...
- Hackensack Meridian Health, Jersey Shore University Medical Center – Center for Thyroid, Parathyroid and Adren...The endocrine services at Jersey Shore U...
- Combination Treatment With T4 and T3: Toward Personalized Replacement Therapy in Hypothyroidism?Context: Levothyroxine therapy is the t...
- Graves’ Disease & Thyroid Eye Disease – FREE Tempe, AZ Patient SeminarPlease join us for a FREE patient educat...
- International Thyroid Awareness WeekIn 2008, Thyroid Federation Internationa...
- Effects of Selenium on Short-Term Control of Hyperthyroidism due to Graves’ Disease Treated With Methimazole: ...Objective: In spite of previous conflic...