welcome to oneGRAVESvoice- a positively charged Graves' disease and thyroid eye disease community.
- join today!
- log in
We walk to raise awareness, and to honor and support family members, friends and colleagues who are battling one or more of the more than 100 autoimmune disorders. We walk to give hope to the 50 million affected nationwide.
Funds raised through the Autoimmune Walk will be used by American Autoimmune Related Diseases Association (AARDA) to support critical research aimed at solving the underlying immune issues that link ALL autoimmune disorders. Our mission is to eradicate these serious and life-threatening diseases while providing help and hope through patient education and support services.
Join us for:
• Information & Resources
• Live Entertainment
• Pre-Walk Warm-up Session
• A Walk around Pier 45 and surrounding area
• Waffles & Dinges
• Autoimmune Speakers
• And more!
Sunday, September 15, 2019
Hudson River Park, Pier 45
Greenwich Village, New York, United States
This event has ended.
- A Walk Through Autoimmunityhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ6wWuAQ...
- The UC San Diego Thyroid Eye ClinicThe University of California (UC) San Di...
- Adults With Thyroid Disease Lack Knowledge of Ophthalmologic ThreatsAdults with thyroid eye disease or Grave...
- Australian Thyroid Foundation – FacebookAustralian Thyroid Foundation is a not-f...
- Graves’ Disease and Thyroid Eye Disease – Alon Kahana, MD, PhDToday’s blog will discuss the basics o...
- Hepatic Dysfunction Related to Thyrotropin Receptor Antibody in Patients With Graves’ DiseaseBackground: Hepatic dysfunction is a co...
- @GDATFThis is the official Twitter account for...