welcome to oneGRAVESvoice- a positively charged Graves' disease and thyroid eye disease community.
- join today!
- log in
John C. Morris, MD Healthcare Professional
200 First St. SW
Rochester, Minnesota, United States
John C. Morris is an endocrinologist and endocrine oncologist working both in the Divisions of Endocrinology and Medical Oncology at Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota. His areas of clinical focus include:
• Endocrine malignancies, both low risk and advanced (metastatic), including cancers of the thyroid, adrenals, parathyroid, and endocrine pancreas
• Thyroid nodules and goiter
• Thyroid ultrasound and biopsy
• Hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism
• Pituitary and adrenal disorders
Dr. Morris received his medical degree from University of Tennessee, Memphis followed by residency and chief residency in internal medicine from University of Tennessee, Knoxville. He also completed his fellowship and research fellowship from Mayo Clinic College of Medicine.
Dr. Morris is also active in research and education providing mentorship to fellows and residents. He has published his work extensively in high-impact scientific and medical journals. In addition to clinical activities, Dr. Morris is involved in leadership of the American Thyroid Association in recent years and served as both President and Chief Operating Officer.
Currently, Dr. Morris is Chair at Laboratory Services Committee, American Thyroid Association; Symposium Organizer/Chair at American Thyroid Association; Chair at Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes, Metabolism, Nutrition, Department of Internal Medicine; and Director at American Thyroid Association.
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterThe specialized endocrinologists and end...
- @britishthyroidThe British Thyroid Foundation is a char...
- The Ohio State University Wexner Medical CenterOur experts provide personalized treatme...
- Thyroid Disorders and OsteoporosisWhat is Osteoporosis? Osteoporosis - li...
- Conversion to Graves Disease from Hashimoto Thyroiditis: A Study of 24 patientsObjective: The conversion of Hashimoto'...
- How Vanessa Vanderstraaten Copes with the Disease, HyperthyroidismOn the surface, everything appears to be...
- Cancer Incidence and Mortality After Radioiodine Treatment for Hyperthyroidism: A Population-Based Cohort StudyBackground: Radioiodine is used increas...