welcome to oneGRAVESvoice- a positively charged Graves' disease and thyroid eye disease community.
- join today!
- log in
John C. Morris, MD Healthcare Professional
200 First St. SW
Rochester, Minnesota, United States
John C. Morris is an endocrinologist and endocrine oncologist working both in the Divisions of Endocrinology and Medical Oncology at Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota. His areas of clinical focus include:
• Endocrine malignancies, both low risk and advanced (metastatic), including cancers of the thyroid, adrenals, parathyroid, and endocrine pancreas
• Thyroid nodules and goiter
• Thyroid ultrasound and biopsy
• Hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism
• Pituitary and adrenal disorders
Dr. Morris received his medical degree from University of Tennessee, Memphis followed by residency and chief residency in internal medicine from University of Tennessee, Knoxville. He also completed his fellowship and research fellowship from Mayo Clinic College of Medicine.
Dr. Morris is also active in research and education providing mentorship to fellows and residents. He has published his work extensively in high-impact scientific and medical journals. In addition to clinical activities, Dr. Morris is involved in leadership of the American Thyroid Association in recent years and served as both President and Chief Operating Officer.
Currently, Dr. Morris is Chair at Laboratory Services Committee, American Thyroid Association; Symposium Organizer/Chair at American Thyroid Association; Chair at Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes, Metabolism, Nutrition, Department of Internal Medicine; and Director at American Thyroid Association.
- University of Illinois (UI) Health Thyroid Disease in Pregnancy ClinicWomen with thyroid disease who are or wh...
- Kenneth D. Burman, MDKenneth D. Burman is the Chief of Endocr...
- Drug-Like Compound Stops Thyroid Overstimulation in Early NIH StudiesResearchers at the National Institutes o...
- Thyroid Problems in Childrenhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbpzAVSu...
- For Parents: Hyperthyroidism and Graves’ DiseaseWhat is the Thyroid? The thyroid is a s...
- Genetic Associations of the Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Receptor Gene With Graves’ Diseases and Graves’ ...Graves' disease (GD) is a common thyroid...
- University of MichiganMichigan Medicine is home to one of the ...