welcome to oneGRAVESvoice- a positively charged Graves' disease and thyroid eye disease community.
- join today!
- log in
Michael Gottschalk, MD, PhD Healthcare Professional
Rady Children's Hospital-San Diego
3030 Children's Way
4th Floor - North
San Diego, California, United States
Dr. Michael Gottschalk is Chief of the Endocrinology/Diabetes Division at Rady Children’s Hospital-San Diego and a Clinical Professor at UC San Diego School of Medicine.
Graduating from Holy Cross College, he went on to attend the University of Health Sciences/The Chicago Medical School, where he earned a Ph.D. in biochemistry, graduated with honors and was a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society. Upon completing his pediatric residency and a pediatric endocrinology fellowship at the University of California, Los Angeles, he joined the faculty at Loyola University in Chicago. In 1996, he moved to San Diego.
Dr. Gottschalk treats children and adolescents with a wide range of endocrine disorders and diabetes mellitus. He continues to focus time on various research pursuits, including growth hormone treatments and type 1 and 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Boston Medical CenterAt Boston Medical Center (BMC), all are ...
- Dawn M. Elfenbein, MD, MPH, FACSDr. Dawn M. Elfenbein is an Associate Pr...
- Maria Antonietta Altea, MDMaria Antonietta Altea, MD, is associate...
- Leslie S. Lam, MDDr. Lam is the Interim Chief at Division...
- Endocrine Autoimmunity Expert Recognized for International ImpactEndocrinology is a field that spans the ...
- Jacqueline T. Kung, MDJacqueline T. Kung is the Director of Th...