Trusted Resources: People & Places
Healthcare providers, researchers, and advocates
Asia & Oceania Thyroid AssociationRoom 5009
Medical Arts Building
University of Santo Tomas Hospital
Lacson Avenue, Manila, Philippines
Email Phone Web
Asia & Oceania Thyroid Association (AOTA) plans to support participation of an expansive band of doctors and different researchers with uncommon enthusiasm on the thyroid either as question for research or as wellspring of patients’ morbidities.
Enrollment can be through their national thyroid affiliations or by individual application with supports from national endocrine social orders or appropriate proficient associations. Yearly enrollment contribution is exceptionally sensible contrasted with the cost of having a place with a prestigious territorial affiliation.
• To propel the information of essential and clinical thyroidology.
• To improve the enthusiasm for the act of medication identified with the thyroid and advancement of important research in thyroidology.
• To encourage the coordinated effort and trade of data among people and national social orders inside the area.
• To sort out and coordination of regional logical congresses and meetings inside the area.
• To choose agents from the area to the International Thyroid Congress Coordinating Committee.
National Organization for Rare DisordersNational Organization for Rare Disorders...
Graves’ Disease Awareness Month, December 2020 Webinarhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc2jtzdo...
Have Faith: Actress Faith Ford’s Struggle With Graves’ DiseaseIt’s Christmas time. A childhood dream...
Children’s Hospital Los Angeles Thyroid ClinicThe Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes ...
“TED Today” Episode 2https://www.facebook.com/111185326929227...
Janis Hickey, MBEJanis Hickey is Founder and Director of ...
Christina’s Thyroid Eye Disease Journey – Dr. Raymond Douglashttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM3Yq43x...
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.