welcome to oneGRAVESvoice- a positively charged Graves' disease and thyroid eye disease community.
- join today!
- log in
Asia & Oceania Thyroid AssociationRoom 5009
Medical Arts Building
University of Santo Tomas Hospital
Lacson Avenue, Manila, Philippines
Asia & Oceania Thyroid Association (AOTA) plans to support participation of an expansive band of doctors and different researchers with uncommon enthusiasm on the thyroid either as question for research or as wellspring of patients’ morbidities.
Enrollment can be through their national thyroid affiliations or by individual application with supports from national endocrine social orders or appropriate proficient associations. Yearly enrollment contribution is exceptionally sensible contrasted with the cost of having a place with a prestigious territorial affiliation.
• To propel the information of essential and clinical thyroidology.
• To improve the enthusiasm for the act of medication identified with the thyroid and advancement of important research in thyroidology.
• To encourage the coordinated effort and trade of data among people and national social orders inside the area.
• To sort out and coordination of regional logical congresses and meetings inside the area.
• To choose agents from the area to the International Thyroid Congress Coordinating Committee.
- American Autoimmune Related Diseases AssociationThe American Autoimmune Related Diseases...
- Thyroid Foundation of Canada – FacebookThe Thyroid Foundation of Canada is a no...
- TEDct: Thyroid Eye Disease Charitable Trust – FacebookThyroid Eye Disease Charitable Trust pro...
- This is What It’s Like to Have an Illness You Can’t BeatThis article is a good read, although th...
- @TheEndoSocietyThis is the official twitter handle of T...
- Paula’s Story with Thyroid Eye DiseaseI am Paula Fogg and I live in North Weal...
- The David R. Cox Scholarship for Rare CompassionGlobal Genes is a leading non-profit rar...