welcome to oneGRAVESvoice- a positively charged Graves' disease and thyroid eye disease community.
- join today!
- log in
Asia & Oceania Thyroid AssociationRoom 5009
Medical Arts Building
University of Santo Tomas Hospital
Lacson Avenue, Manila, Philippines
Email Phone Web
Asia & Oceania Thyroid Association (AOTA) plans to support participation of an expansive band of doctors and different researchers with uncommon enthusiasm on the thyroid either as question for research or as wellspring of patients’ morbidities.
Enrollment can be through their national thyroid affiliations or by individual application with supports from national endocrine social orders or appropriate proficient associations. Yearly enrollment contribution is exceptionally sensible contrasted with the cost of having a place with a prestigious territorial affiliation.
• To propel the information of essential and clinical thyroidology.
• To improve the enthusiasm for the act of medication identified with the thyroid and advancement of important research in thyroidology.
• To encourage the coordinated effort and trade of data among people and national social orders inside the area.
• To sort out and coordination of regional logical congresses and meetings inside the area.
• To choose agents from the area to the International Thyroid Congress Coordinating Committee.
- Autoimmune Disease SymposiumRace for RP is pleased to join with Rela...
- GDATF ShopHelp GDATF build awareness with our hi...
- The Ohio State University Wexner Medical CenterOur experts provide personalized treatme...
- AAHD Frederick J. Krause Scholarship on Health and DisabilityThe mission of the American Association ...
- “TED Today” Episode 4https://www.facebook.com/ThyroidEyes/vid...
- UW’s Shawn Kemp Jr. Intends to Drive Past Graves’ DiseaseCall it mother’s intuition, but Genay ...
- Disability Story – Graves’ DiseaseAll throughout my teenage years I suffer...