welcome to oneGRAVESvoice- a positively charged Graves' disease and thyroid eye disease community.
- join today!
- log in
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center – Multidisciplinary Thyroid CenterFalk Medical Building
3601 Fifth Ave., Third floor
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) is a world-renowned health care provider and insurer in inventing new models of accountable, cost-effective, patient-centered care. UPMC’s mission is to serve community by providing outstanding patient care and to shape tomorrow’s health system through clinical and technological innovation, research, and education. The Multidisciplinary Thyroid Center at UPMC accesses a variety of specialists and advanced testing methods. Their coordinated care approach expedites diagnosis and treatment of thyroid cancer and other thyroid diseases.
The Multidisciplinary Thyroid Center:
• Offers same-day diagnostic and screening services for thyroid conditions.
• Brings together a team that includes leading national experts in various specialties.
• Designs personalized treatment plans using the latest medical techniques and advanced surgical methods.
• Offers access to novel molecular diagnostic testing of thyroid nodules and tissues.
• Provides advanced thyroid cancer patients with access to cutting-edge cancer therapies and clinical trials.
Can We Predict Relapse in Graves’ Disease? Results From a Systematic Review and Meta-AnalysisBackground: Identification of pretreatm...
Glucocorticoid Regimens for Prevention of Graves’ Ophthalmopathy Progression Following Radioiodine Treatment: ...Background: Glucocorticoid (GC) therapy...
Dr. Raymond Douglas – Graves’ Disease and Thyroid Eye Disease Awarenesshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGxHPUxU...
Gerard M. Doherty, MDDr. Gerard Doherty is an acclaimed endoc...
Impaired Immune Regulation After Radioiodine Therapy for Graves’ Disease and the Protective Effect of Methimaz...Both therapies for Graves' disease (GD),...
Anthony Maloof, MBBS hons, MBiomedE, FRANZCODr. Maloof is an internationally recogni...
Graves’ Eye DiseaseWhat is the Thyroid Gland? The thyroid ...